RFS: xjig/2.4-14.1 [NMU]

Hello everyone,

Yes, I know that this is not the procedure, but I have been waiting for
some time sponsoring this NMU without success. This package has been
abandoned by the author for years: I have managed to fix some error
reports and this version is better than the one available now. I had a
good time fixing mistakes but if users can benefit from this work, I
will be happier.

Regards!

I. De Marchi

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xjig"

 * Package name    : xjig
   Version         : 2.4-14.1
   Upstream Author : Helmut Hoenig <Helmut.Hoenig@hub.de>
 * URL             : xjig  does not have an active web address
 * License         : Custom
   Section         : games

  It builds those binary packages:

    xjig  - X11 jigsaw puzzle

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
  following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/xjig

  Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
  command:

    dget -x
    https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xjig/xjig_2.4-14.1.dsc

  Changes since the last upload:

  * NMU (Closes: #886455).
  * Added icon (xjig.xpm) and keywords field to desktop file
    (Closes: #738068).
  * Switch to two desktop files: xjig and xjig-random.
  * Removed article on debian/control Description field.
  * Migrated to Standards-Version 4.1.3.
    + Added debian/compat file.
    + Debhelper and compat level to 11.
    + Added debian/source/format file.
    + Added ${misc:Depends} on debian/control Depends field.
    + Rewrited debian/rules with dh $@ (Closes: #777355).
      Added dir, install and manpages debian files.
  * Added debian/watch file (xjig
    does not have an active web address).
  * Added 2 patches to fix typo errors on source code.
  * Removed debian/menu file.
    - Removed postinst, postrm and prerm debian files.
  * Added patch to simulate an initial "End" keypress to
    bring all pieces into view (Closes: #417916).
  * Converted debian/copyright to DEP-5.
  * Modified the xjig-random patch to add a file extension filter
    and home pictures directory.
  * Added patch (by Seth Heeren) to prevent crash on
    completion of puzzle (LP: #787035).
  * Added patch (by Alan Curry) to prevent beeps on completing
    (Closes: #610122).

  Regards,
   Innocent De Marchi