Re: I plan to ask for removal of gnomekiss from the achive

Am 10.01.2018 um 16:31 schrieb Miriam Ruiz:
> Reasons:
>
> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=gnomekiss
> [2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2017/10/msg00299.html
> [3] http://devel.tlrmx.org/kiss/
>
> I don't know how hard it would be to port it from gnome2 to gnome3,
> but seeing that upstream hasn't published any changes since 2006 and
> that I probably won't do the work myself (for multiple reasons), I
> think that it might be a good idea to RM it from the archive.
>
> If anyone doesn"t agree, please say so.
>
> Hugs,
> Miry

Hi,

there are even more candidates. I don't intend to port them to Gnome 3
and will eventually request their removal from Debian. There is still
time until the next freeze if someone wants to maintain them though.

Packages at risk from being removed:

ghextris
mmpong
monster-masher
gnome-breakout
jumpnbump
magicor
pegsolitaire
gamazons
gnomekiss

There are probably some more depending on which Gnome libraries are
removed in the near future.

Regards,

Markuzs