Re: New, fully-maintained port of Colossal Cave Adventure

(Removing ‘pkg-games-devel’ list, for the reason Markus cites.)

Howdy Eric, you and I have corresponded a little in the wake of the
“Open Adventure” announcement.

On 03-Jun-2017, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Perhaps you want to get in contact with Ben Finney who is the
> maintainer of python-adventure (in CC).

Yes, I'm the Debian maintainer of tat package; the work itself
<URL:https://github.com/brandon-rhodes/python-adventure/> is
maintained by Brandon Rhodes.

I asked (and Eric has started answering) questions regarding clear,
verifiable grant of license, from the copyright holders in Open
Adventure to its recipients. These were partly motivated by knowing
that redistributors such as Debian will find that verifiable record
very useful.

--
 \      “My interest is in the future, as I am going to spend the rest |
  `\                          of my life there.” —Charles F. Kettering |