Re: update love engine

Le vendredi 20 janvier 2017, 23 h 26 min 05 s CET Miriam Ruiz a écrit :
> I don't know why it's not included either.

Well, now, it got included.

> About the get-orig-source, go ahead and write it :)

I just patched it to the latest version instead;
maybe we can drop it altogether in a next release.

> Thanks for taking care of this,
> Miry

Can you please sponsor this upload ?

Alexandre

There's one ugly commit where I have to fight against autotools build provided in 'Linux' tarball;
while the main development use CMake; I hope all platform will share the same build system
in the future release.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/love.git/commit/?id=28469a16eb21f5961b21e633ad9e4b0642a8a970