update love engine

> no, Debian Stretch isn't fully frozen yet and it is still possible to
> ship a newer version of Unknown Horizons.

Hi,

I prevously said I would work on updating "love" engine
(and then also update "mrrescue" -> this is one trivial).

I did all the easy stuff, import to Git, refresh packaging,
closing bugs in changelog, dropping the now unneeded depedency & lintian overides ...

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/love.git/log/

But I remain completely dumbfounded by this:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/love.git/tree/debian/patches/scripts_source.patch

So I'm stuck, I'd be glad if anybody with some knowledge of the history of this package
could give a hand & finish up the packaging before full freeze.

Greets,

Alexandre