Re: Announcing Lugaru 1.1, now fully DFSG-free

On Sat, 2016-12-31 at 16:20 +0100, Vincent Prat wrote:
> Hello,
>
> to start with, I would prefer to collaborate on the 1.1 release to
> become familiar with the package.
> So you can push what you have already done.
> Maybe you could also give me some hint on what remains to be done.
> Eventually, I would be glad to take over the package completely.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vincent

Ok, I've pushed the stuff described in [0].

I also did a quick run-through and committed what I saw as the main remaining
steps in debian/TODO onto master, with the idea that we could work around that
list (or something similar).

We should probably coordinate the rename (provided you agree that it should be
done), to avoid unnecessary merge conflicts, otherwise I'm guessing most of the
stuff can be reasonably isolated, hence possible to do asynchronously.

Would you like to take the renaming task?

--
Martin Erik Werner <martinerikwerner@gmail.com>

(...)