Re: Looking sponsor for my package - Osmose Emulator

Hello,

Sorry, I did not mean to cause controversy.

I decided to put in version 1.0 in the emulator, as a matter of changes in the structure of the source code as:

- Create a logo for own emulator.
- Switch to QT version 5.
- Replace the 'Unzip' to 'QuaZIP'.

There is no problem in switching to version 0.9.97, if you will.

As my changes were made in my personal machine, recently made available at Github and pkg-games git.

The 0.9.96 version that is in Debian, there many bugs and old libraries where I have chosen to make a new version.

Accepted yes, to make a fork, I am beginner in using GitHub, does not have information added, but the intention improve it or even move it to the 'lutris'.

Thanks!

--
Carlos Donizete Froes [a.k.a coringao]
- https://wiki.debian.org/coringao