Re: Looking sponsor for my package - Osmose Emulator

>> - Have you forked osmose-emulator? Asking, because the website in
>> "Homepage" is still at 0.96, while on your github you have released 1.0
>> I you have forked, you should update the homepage to the github, I
>> guess. Are you in contact with the original author, becasue then he may
>> want to update his homepage if he is consent of the
>> fork/resurrection....
>
> I wonder about this too, where is the git history for this version
> 1.0? The lutris maintainer and I are maintaining a fork of osmose and
> have released version 0.9.97 (latest upstream was 0.9.96) with Qt5
> support and some bug fixes. Is there another new upstream that we
> missed, or did you just label your own version with some patches as
> 1.0?

BTW Carlos, I noticed this line on your release announcement:
https://github.com/coringao/osmose-emulator/releases
© 2016 - This project was created and written by Carlos Donizete Froes
[a.k.a coringao]

Though you can of course claim copyright for the year 2016, omitting
to mention the copyright of the original developer and inferring that
you *created* and *wrote* the project (and thus the *complete*
project, as there is no mention to the other author) is very wrong.

The copyright information in the README.md is much better, and I would
suggest that you use the same in the release announcement.

Rémi