Trigger Rally v0.6.5 on 18th December

Hi Debian games team,

as promised some months ago, we are working on a new release for Trigger
Rally [1] on December 18th in order to have a fresh version in place in
time for the next Debian release. (Initial tests went well and it seems
like we can keep our schedule.)

Please reserve some time to help us to get our new version into testing
soon enough for the Debian freeze! I will write an other email as
reminder as soon as the new download is actually available.

Our new version has a few little tweaks and many new maps making use of
the enhancements introduced in our 0.6.4 release (from April 2016) which
has been in the testing branch already since many months.

So please let me know if you need any more help from our side to
actually include Trigger Rally 0.6.5 into Debian 9 "Stretch".

And please check if you make use of our new Icon! I am referring to the
little red racing car, done as a SVG vector graphic instead of the
photography of a real rally car. We added many versions of the new icon
in our game data folder includig .ico, .png and .svg.) Unfortunally last
time the deprecated (and already removed) old icon somehow found its way
into the final Debian version of the game. Which is a shame since the
old icon wasn't even freely licensed.

So please do contact me with any questions and ideas how I could help to
make this update as painless as possible! As mentioned in the past
already: I am not a programmer but I will do everything I can in order
to get this done in time.

Thanks for your support (also in the past),
Onsemeliot

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/