lutris game manager status

Hi,

I was reminded of lutris.net the other day as it seems they've had a
significant release (migrating to py3) a couple of weeks ago.

There is an open RFP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=754129
But there's also a closed RFS:

According to the latter, lutris 0.3.5 was actually uploaded on
2014-11-07 (i.e. just *after* Jessie freeze), but it doesn't exist on
the tracker and I can't find any reference to it being removed, or on
mentors.

The packaging is at: https://github.com/Rudloff/lutris-debian
Upstream also hosts their own repo using:
https://github.com/lutris/lutris/tree/master/debian

Am I right in thinking that with those symptoms, it's likely been
rejected by FTP Masters while it was in the NEW queue? Is there any
way to see why, to avoid updating the packaging pointlessly (it's
GPL-3)? There has been no contact/commits from any of the maintainers
since then.
--
Phil Morrell