Question about d/copyright

Hey, sorry I haven't been all that active lately on the AC packages. In
any case, getting back into it.

All I have left on assaultcube-data is the d/copyright file, which is
proving to be quite annoying considering how many attributions there
are, but whatever, I can deal. I would like to ask why in some cases the
copyright is mentioned directly while in others it refers to the
`license.txt' files that can be found in the upstream source (and the
source package when built)? I'm asking to see what exactly I'm able to
do (and get away with). Should I prioritize one or the other?

Thanks!
--
Nicolás A. Ortega (Deathsbreed)
http://themusicinnoise.net/