Introduction

Hi,

I've recently taken interest in maintaining the AssaultCube packages and
added an ITA to the bug reports. You might've seen me stalking around on
the #debian-games IRC as deathsbreed (even though I'm not really active
there yet...). I've packaged some stuff before, but this will be the
first stuff to go into the repos (once I've got it packaged).

Also, thanks to pabs for getting me started.

--
Nicolás Andrés Ortega Froysa (Deathsbreed)
http://themusicinnoise.net/