Re: Looking sponsor for my package - Osmose Emulator

Am Sonntag, den 28.08.2016, 01:05 -0300 schrieb Carlos Donizete Froes:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "osmose-emulator".
>
> To access further information about this package, please visit the
> following URL:
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/osmose-emulator
>
> Thanks!

(I do not intend to sponsor it)

Some remarks:
- the Debian git repository seems not to point to the Debian
packgaging, nor does not have the debian files at all. Did you forget
to push them?
- the repository lacks the history of the package: It is only one
commit. As the repository is new, I'd suggest to nuke it and then
regeneraate it using e.g. gbp import-dscs --debsnap to retain history,
if you do not have the project's history in a repository somewhere.
- Have you forked osmose-emulator? Asking, because the website in
"Homepage" is still at 0.96, while on your github you have released 1.0
I you have forked, you should update the homepage to the github, I
guess. Are you in contact with the original author, becasue then he may
want to update his homepage if he is consent of the
fork/resurrection....

(I didn't find any technical issues, but I did not check in depth)

--
tobi