CaveExpress, CavePacker and more updates

Hi all,

I have packaged CaveExpress and CavePacker for Debian. Both are
available in unstable now. [1]

CaveExpress is a remake of the Amiga classic Ugh! [2] from the early
80ies whereas CavePacker is a Sokoban-like game. Both games share the
same engine. There is even a third game in the pipeline for this engine,
miniracer, but it is not finished yet. An interesting aspect of
CaveExpress is that it is one of two games in the archive which use the
Box2D physics engine. (numptyphysics being the other one)

In other news:

I updated Netpanzer to the latest upstream release because there seems
to be some upstream activity again. [3] I also packaged a new version of
blockattack which makes use of SDL2 now. I did some other game-related
things last month, check out my blog in a few days for more information.
[4]

Last but not least I intend to package a new upstream version of
liquidwar [5] this month that appears to be a major redesign of the game.

Cheers,

Markus

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/caveexpress
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugh!