Re: Trigger Rally updated in Debian?

On Fri, 2016-07-01 at 16:30 +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> the package doesn't even build on unstable:

That's odd. But thank you for trying so fast. My colleague who did the
programming, had bool-conversion issues in the past, but as far as I
know he resolved it.

I will ask him if he can help with this and report back afterwards.

At least if I compile the game from source I don't have the issue on
Debian stable. It's where I create and test new maps ...

Best
Onsemeliot