Trigger Rally updated in Debian?

Hi,

on https://packages.debian.org/testing/games/ is still Trigger Rally
0.6.2 listed. But 0.6.4 was released in April 2016. [1] It has been
improved in various aspects and contains loads of new races.

I already asked Stefan Potyra some time ago (appended below) to help
with adding the new version to the next Debian release again.
Unfortunately he didn't have time to do it and therefore asked around
for help on this mailing list. I fear it might be late for the next
Debian release once more if I do not get anybody capable to include the
new version to testing soon.

An other issue still unresolved is the missing new game icon, which was
added in version 0.6.2 already, but didn't make it into the last Debian
release. Maybe because the game was added in the last minute. This is a
shame since the new icon is properly licensed - unlike the one still
present in Debian.

Please let me know how I can proceed from here! I fear I can't do it
myself since I lack the proper knowledge ... and presumably the
privileges too.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/

---