Re: Sponsor for Osmose Emulator

Hello,

I used the source directly by the upstream website. Got no difficulties
to the packaging of this emulator.

I made no change in the upstream source.

Details: https://github.com/coringao/osmose-emulator

Sorry, did not know this in project. I can even do the packaging using
this github (https://github.com/lutris/osmose).

Thank you and even more!

--
Carlos Donizete Froes [a.k.a coringao]