ITP: corsix-th -- Open source clone of Theme Hospital

retitle: -1 ITP: corsix-th -- Open source clone of Theme Hospital

adopting this bug, will re-use work already done for the GetDeb repository

>>> I also don't get the point of this repository.

Reply to my old self: that backports are nice
for people using the Ubuntu LTS release, duh!

The full game is currenlty again free-as-in-beer on Origin platform
(well only for people living in France this time):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Origin%27s_On_the_House_games

Alexandre Detiste