Membership application [was RFS: panda3d/1.9.0-1]

Am 04.09.2015 um 16:44 schrieb Jörn Schönyan:
[...]
> 5) I did apply for membership something like a week ago, but nothing
> hapenned yet. But I really think working together with the pkg-games
> team would be beneficial.

Hi Jörn,

I cc our mailing list, someone there should be able to accept your
application and grant you access to the pkg-games group, so that you can
create your own Git repository for panda3d. Please subscribe to
debian-devel-games and feel free to ask further questions on the list.
We also have an IRC channel #debian-games on irc.debian.org.

Regards,

Markus