game-data-packager port to Fedora

Hi,

I have an appointent on Wednesday where I have to convince someone
that I can handle a job that involves managing Redhat systems with Python scripts.

That means I have 3 days left to port GDP to Fedora as an exercice ;-)

I'm doing that on a branch of course:

https://github.com/a-detiste/game-data-packager/commits/fedora

The improvements also applicable for the pure-Debian version
are continuously backported to keep the diff a small as possible:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/game-data-packager.git/

Simon,

Can you release the current version before the whole
distro-specific bits get factored out ?

Greets,

Alexandre