Re: New libode version

El Dimecres, 14 d'octubre de 2015, a les 09:11:30, Gianfranco Costamagna va
escriure:
> Hi,
>

> please forward the patch upstream,

ok, I will forward soon. If I could this week,

> update the changelog

What do you miss there? I checked yesterday and I have tried to put all the
most important information. However I have retouched some parts today. One
important think that I propose is to increase the epoch number from 2 to 3.

I have maintained the previous entries because there appears the work done by
others that I would like to respect. I know that it's not a clean and nice
changelog but the libode package work has been chaotic.

> and tell me the
> reason for commit e2d799a4b2a62

lintian complains about that, that the susbtituion was void, so I dropped it.
It's in the -dev package.

Cheers,

Leopold

> Il Martedì 13 Ottobre 2015 23:57, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda
> <leo@alaxarxa.net> ha scritto:
>

> El Dimarts, 13 d'octubre de 2015, a les 15:57:46, Gianfranco Costamagna va
>
> escriure:
> > Oops, James was right.
> >
> > please remove my patch
> >
> > -diff --git a/configure.ac b/configure.ac
> > -index a606561..2178c49 100644
> > ---- a/configure.ac
> > -+++ b/configure.ac
> > -@@ -452,7 +452,7 @@ then
> > -     fi
> > - fi
> > -
> > --AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS([libccd])
> > -+#AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS([libccd])
> > -
> > - AM_CONDITIONAL(LIBCCD, test x$use_libccd != xno)
> > - AM_CONDITIONAL(LIBCCD_INTERNAL, test x$libccd_source = xinternal)
> >

> > the problem is actually that libccd directory should be included *only*
> > when the system libccd is
> >
> > not detected.
> >
> > So you need this other patch in your configure.ac
> >

> > +diff --git a/configure.ac b/configure.ac
> > +index a606561..74bd5e3 100644
> > +--- a/configure.ac
> > ++++ b/configure.ac
> > +@@ -452,7 +451,13 @@ then
> > +     fi
> > + fi
> > +
> > +-AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS([libccd])
> > ++if test x$use_libccd = xyes
> > ++then
> > ++    if test x$libccd_source = xinternal
> > ++    then
> > ++        AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS([libccd])
> > ++    fi
> > ++fi
> > +
> > + AM_CONDITIONAL(LIBCCD, test x$use_libccd != xno)
> > + AM_CONDITIONAL(LIBCCD_INTERNAL, test x$libccd_source = xinternal)
> >
> > otherwise the libccd inconditional inclusion is making noise in flags, and
> > you get a FTBFS due to missing flags
> >
> > I tried and it seems to be working.
>
> Done!!!!
> Pushed!!!
> if you upload it, I close the package and  make the tag.
>
> regards,
>
> Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia