Re: Debian Games BoF registered for DebConf

Hi Paul,

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 11:36:47AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> I don't understand why they are requiring response from the team, IIRC
> they didn't require that in 2013

Its also new to me.  May be other organising members have different
opinions.  I think we should run the Debian Games BoF but in contrast
I'm not motivated to run a Debian Multimedia BoF since there was
actually no response at all on two lists to repeated announcements.

> when you last registered a games BoF,
> which was quite well attended IIRC.
>
> I'll be at DebConf15, would attend a games BoF, depending on schedule conflicts.

Looking forward to meet you at DebConf

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de