Re: Debian Games BoF registered for DebConf

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 5:57 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Just to let you know:  Some more input would be good since content team
> considers to drop this BoF due to sufficient response from the team.

I don't understand why they are requiring response from the team, IIRC
they didn't require that in 2013 when you last registered a games BoF,
which was quite well attended IIRC.

I'll be at DebConf15, would attend a games BoF, depending on schedule conflicts.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise