Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

On 04/30/2015 11:33 AM, Marko Lindqvist wrote:
She does not have same
clothes on both screenshots where she appears, so her clothes do
change in the game, and it's possible that she is more scantily
clothed in some situation not appearing in screenshots, though.

Burkas for everyone! :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html