Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

I do not understand the added value of displaying sexualized
characters in the game. Perhaps the concept of a semi-naked
white woman with anorexia plays some unreplaceable role in
the storyline that, let's say, a similarly dressed but
healthy latino man cannot not. Not enough information.

Could you please provide a link to the discussion where that
decission was made?

Thanks.

Gianfranco Costamagna escrebeu: