Re: RFS: endless-sky/0.7.9-1 [ITP]
On 04/19/2015 01:40 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
I don't intend to sponsor this but here are some further comments:
I've addressed most of the comments on the initial package, and uploaded
a new version. To access further information about this package, please
visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
More information about Endless Sky can be obtained from
Changes since the last upload:
* Build system should now import environment variables, e.g. for
* Creative Commons licenses are now included.
* Updated standards version to 3.9.6.
* No longer requires SSE support.
* Ran wrap-and-sort on the debian files.
* Links switched from http to https whenever possible.
* Added a README.sources giving a link to the "source" files for artwork.
* Moved the source code files into a separate source/ directory.
* When run, shows errors in a message box, not just the terminal.
* Made the OpenGL 3.0 requirement explicit in the package description.
* Addressed warnings from codespell, cppcheck, flawfinder, and
* Dependencies now list multiple options for libpng and libjpeg-turbo.
* Various bug fixes and usability improvements.