Re: Inclusion of the game NetMauMau into Debian repos

Hi Gianfranco,

I looked over the control and rules file and ran wrap-and-sort over it.

Actually I could only remove autotools-dev from the dependencies. The other
are really neccessary. At least to successfully build on Launchpad.

The generated packages make sense, because NetMauMau is split into a stand
alone server and a client. The common and client libs are for clients and
common is needed by the server.

Originally I hoped somebody would write a client, but as usual I found nobody
so I started to write one with Qt.

Currently the debian directory is in Git to have it in a VCS. If NetMauMau
gets accepted to Debian I have no problem to remove it.

What is a ITP and where can I open one?

Regards
Heiko