Departing the games team

Hi folks,

I actually already retired from the games team[1], but kept ahold of
game-data-packager and kept up some sponsoring activities.  However,
I have had in the back of my mind an intent to finish leaving at some
point because I wanted to focus my (limited, continually diminishing)
Debian time on other things.

Two recent threads have helped me to realise that this is somewhat
overdue. Therefore, I will finish removing myself from uploaders on
all games team related packages, and bring my sponsoring to a close.

Good luck with your future endeavours!

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2011/11/msg00022.html