Re: Red Eclipse should be in main

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 04:12:50AM +0100, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> Yes, this is the discussion.  Or more accurately, what we want the
> rules to be.

Do we hold off uploading anything until we've determined consensus?

> The rules currently aren't very clear, and the games team is likely
> the most affected party in this.  So we should make the rules for
> ourselves, and propose them as project-wide rules after we find that
> they work well.

Should the team be polled, perhaps, to see what consensus is, or are we
relying on rough consensus based on participation in this mailing list
thread (in which case, we should be careful about subjects)

>  * A file is editable if every aspect of it can be reasonably edited
>    using only programs from main.

For the record, I object to this point.