Re: Introduction

Hi Nils and welcome!

On 03.03.2014 18:37, Nils Dagsson Moskopp wrote:

[...]
> I also did work on a software synthesizer for 8-bit music – for a talk,
> see <http://news.dieweltistgarnichtso.net/talks/music-c-compiler.html>.

I remember that I blogged about the same kind of music in 2011. The
original blog post came from here:

http://countercomplex.blogspot.de/2011/10/algorithmic-symphonies-from-one-line-of.html

[...]
> I am somewhat anxious about packaging Unteralterbach, as it may show –
> depending on player choices – content pertaining to sexual abuse, bdsm,
> consent, moral panics, slut shaming, virgin shaming, religion, etc. and
> makes fun of the german federal police and several contemporary public
> figures.

I guess we will discover some new land here. :)

> However, if you value saving face or a good mood more
> than honesty, refrain from it – I find it important to be able to ask
> openly and talk about wants and needs and discuss issues without fear.

That's the perfect attitude for this mailing list. :-)

Cheers,

Markus