Re: Introduction

Hi,

This was quite predictable to happen sometime. Games are a lot about
telling stories, and stories can come in very different flavours. As
we are planning to maybe getting a game into Debian, that has explicit
erotic or sexual contents -I haven't really played it myself, so I
don't really know the extent of the contents, the messages delivered,
or if it is just an erotic story or if it has some kind of apology of
something-, I thought it would be wise to inform both the Debian Legal
mailing list and the DPL, to gather some feedback if it is feasible or
if there are some limits to what is acceptable in the repositories of
the project, keeping especially in mind the problems we might cause to
mirrors, distributors or sellers, and if there's a need to handle
these cases especially.

Please, keep the Games Team in CC.

Greetings,
Miry