Re: Pkg-games-commits list not working with git packages.

Hi Miguel,

I had some troubles in fixing this kgb stuff, but I don't remember I touched anything on pkg-games (IIRC I fixed pkg-boinc and debian-science)

I'm not a debian-games admin, just an user, but if you can fix the problem (for me) please go ahead :)

and thanks!

G.