Re: Resigning from the team, leaving two packages behind

On 25.10.2014 14:28, ockham@raz.or.at wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm resigning from the Games team. I have been a member for some 3
> years, but I've never been really active, so there's a chance that most
> of you didn't even notice me.

Hi Bernhard,

it's sad to hear that you are leaving but thanks for letting us know
about it instead of just vanishing without a word.

[...]
> Please tell me if any further steps are required from my part -- e.g.
> should I remove the Uploader field? Note that I'm not able to do any
> uploads to sid myself, as I'm neither a DD nor a DM. As I'm only set as
> Uploader (with the team as Maintainer), I guess there isn't even a need
> to orphan my packages, is there?

I'd suggest that you remove yourself as Uploader and push this change to
the Git repository. Since you were the only Uploader of pysolfc, we need
to find a new contributor who wants to help maintaining those packages.
If nobody else steps up, I can file a RFA bug report again. That
increases the chances a little to find someone else who wants to take
care of the game.

Regards,

Markus