Re: Debian Games Pure Blend

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 7:09 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:

> I have updated the Debian Games Pure Blend [1] [2] and I think that all
> task files are polished enough for an upload to NEW now.

Now that the games metapackages are in Debian, I would like to suggest
some promotion of them. The approach I would suggest taking would be:

A blog post about them and the process to create them on Planet Debian.

https://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian

A short post on identi.ca/debian about them:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Identica

A paragraph in the next Debian Project News about them:

https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute

As I have access to all of these I'd be happy to help get things
posted but I don't have time to draft things.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise