Re: Request for Sponsorship

Hi Riley,

On 14.07.2014 23:24, Riley Baird wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> I noticed that you have packaged a lot of games. I was wondering if
> you would be interested in sponsoring my package "gmastermind.app".
>
> You can find information in my here:
>
> Most of the problems should already have been found and fixed, as the
> package has already been inspected by Yavor Doganov, so it shouldn't
> take too much time

Thanks for your interest in packaging gmastermind. I can't sponsor your
package because I'm not a Debian developer but I'm forwarding your
request with this e-mail to debian-devel-games. Perhaps a DD can help
you out there.

If you want to maintain this package as part of the Games Team I suggest
that you write a few words of introduction to the list and add your
package afterwards to the team's internal "queue".

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

It may take some time to find a sponsor though.

Regards,

Markus