Re: welcome to the games team Iain Learmonth!

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 7:49 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Iain,
>
> I've just added you to pkg-games, welcome to the team! Please use this
> opportunity to introduce yourself to the team; what games you are
> interested in, what you plan to work on within the team etc.
>
> Please join the IRC channel and mailing lists. You can find more
> information about the team and ways to get involved on our wiki pages:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team
> https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development

Welcome Iain!

Also, in case you don't already have a regular sponsor, I suggest
updating the sponsors queue [1] when you've got a package that's ready
to be sponsored (I check that page fairly regularly).

Regards,
Vincent

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue