From: Michael Dorrington <michael.dorrington@member.fsf.org>;
To: <debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org>;
Subject: Re: R: Spring 97.0.1-18-gf1dd749 (develop)
Sent: Thu, Jun 12, 2014 10:47:41 PM

> The alioth rebuild made them disappear from the web interface (I mean the links for http and git+ssh). This is a little bit annoying I admit, but with a little bit of mnemonic excercise you can find the corresponding gitweb website.
>
> Here it is your:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/michaeld-guest/spring.git

That's good to know.

I'd tested the gitweb giant page:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/
and neither it nor other users/*-guest were listed there and they aren't
available via the search/filter either:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list&s=michaeld-guest
unlike, for instance, pkg-games:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list&s=pkg-games
Also I tested the guest webspace (which is the closest Debian has to
PPA) and it didn't work:
https://alioth.debian.org/~michaeld-guest/

Regards,
Mike.