Re: cube2 and cube2-data ready for tests

Hi,

I have uploaded my initial version of a playable data package for cube2
to mentors.debian.net.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cube2-data/cube2-data_1.0-1.dsc

Debian packaging for cube2-data (debian directory only) is here:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/cube2-data.git

I have also created an upstream repository on gitorious.org.

https://gitorious.org/cube2-data/cube2-data/

The packaging for the cube2 engine (the old sauerbraten git repo) is
still here:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/cube2.git

All together results in a playable demo version. If you choose "bot
match" from the menu, you can play against some computer controlled
opponents. There is one player model and almost a dozen different maps.
I recommend two_towers and zoom.

Regards,

Markus