Re: Introduction

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 1:37 AM, Nils Dagsson Moskopp wrote:

> living in Berlin

DebConf15 will be in Europe, possibly Germany, might be a good
opportunity to meet Debian folks:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15#Bids

> I also did work on a software synthesizer for 8-bit music – for a talk,
> see <http://news.dieweltistgarnichtso.net/talks/music-c-compiler.html>.

Reminds me of ibniz a bit:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/ibniz

> I am not that interested in most video games, as I think they contain
> needless grinding. However, I am interested in games with interesting
> mechanics or story, like Warzone 2100 or the games by Jason Rohrer.

Jason has some new games out that are quite interesting, it would be
great if we could package them. Would you like to work on that too?

http://hcsoftware.sourceforge.net/jason-rohrer/

> Has anyone worked on Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead?

Doesn't look like it.

> How is Brogue forthcoming?

Status is here:

https://bugs.debian.org/698843