Re: Should sauerbraten-wake6 be part of main?

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM, Bas Wijnen wrote:

> For example, I redid the artwork for gfpoken, because the original was
> generated with pov-ray (which is non-free).

BTW, pov-ray is now DFSG-free, licensed under the AGPLv3 but not yet
in Debian. There is some unclear license stuff around the standard
includes and example scenes but this is probably fixable. Sounds like
they don't intend to use the AGPLv3 in improper ways either, which is
great news.

https://bugs.debian.org/729754
http://www.povray.org/povlegal.html
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.52858f971206da0ccabffe110%40news.povray.org%3E/