Re: Status of spring and springlobby

On Sun, 09. Feb 11:56 Marco Amadori <marco.amadori@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> I'm a bit MIA for things in life and I'm not playing anymore spring since a
> lot on months, but I think I can take some time to do some investigation.
>
> Feel free to ping me about it.

Hi Marco,

thanks for your offer. I have already prepared a new upstream release
for spring but I think another contributor is needed who is somehow
involved in the Spring community or is interested in regular updates of
spring and springlobby. Updates of spring happen quite frequently. Are
you interested in this kind of work in the long run?

@Jan

Any news about the review?

@Michael

Did you find some time for springlobby?