Re: Love2d Game Packaging Policy

On 09.01.2014 10:48, Steven Hamilton wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'd to propose the below linked policy as a standard for packaging
> love2d games. This is following from my packaging work on Mr Rescue
> (still to be sponsored) and Mari0 (dropped due to
> non-freeness). Comments please?
>
> P.S. Can't see to get #!/bin/bash to show up in moinmoin. :)
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Love2d

I also think that's a good idea. Personally I would more distinguish
between love packaging and "normal" packaging work. There are already
other packaging guides and more links would be useful here. You could
also point to https://wiki.debian.org/Games/JessieReleaseGoal when you
talk about menu and desktop files. (The menu file example isn't complete btw)

A link to an example love package in main would also be nice. (when it's available some day).

Regards,

Markus