Re: RFA: gamazons, opencity

Hi!

"Stephen M. Webb" <stephen.webb@bregmasoft.ca> writes:
> On 12/24/2013 07:34 AM, Christoph Egger wrote:
>>
>> The packages in subject do not have any uploader listed apart from
>> me. I'm currently removing some packages that I haven't looked at,
>> haven't used and am not really interested in for years. They both didn't
>> require any action in the last 2 years or so. If you want, they can stay
>> in pkg-games, otherwise I'll get them orphaned/removed
>
> They're maintained by the Debian Games Team, why would you orphan or remove them?

a) Packages need a "real" person as maintainer required by policy
b) it's not really usefull to leave a package around that noone is using
   and noone is interested in keeping an eye on so *ifff* it's only
   cruft left on my dashboard and unused the right thing is to get it
   removed. If there are still people interested, great!

Christoph