Box2D version 2.3.0

Hi all,

I have updated the box2d package to the latest release and I'm looking
for a sponsor to upload it. I think the new release should go to
experimental first because numptyphysics, the only reverse dependency,
FTBFS currently.

Here is the changelog:

[ Markus Koschany ]
 * Add myself to Uploaders.
 * New upstream release 2.3.0. (Closes: #610814)
   - Repack the source tarball and remove libraries that are already
     included in Debian.
   - Rename shared library and -dbg package to libbox2d2.3.0 to reflect
     the SONAME bump and ABI change.
   - Add new libbox2d-doc package and install the API documentation and
     the manual.
   - Remove superfluous ${shlibs:Depends}-variable from -dev and -dbg
     packages.
   - Drop dh-buildinfo from Build-Depends. It is not needed.
   - Multiarchify box2d.
 * Register documentation with doc-base.
 * Drop Makefile. Not needed.
 * Rename box2d.pc to box2d.pc.in. Update pkg-config file and make it
   aware of Multiarch.
 * Update debian/copyright to copyright format 1.0.
 * Update to Standards-Version 3.9.5, no changes.
 * Add a new get-orig-source target to debian/rules.
 * Ensure that Box2D can be built twice in a row and override dh_clean.

 [ Evgeni Golov ]
 * Correct Vcs-* URLs to point to anonscm.debian.org

 [ Barry deFreese ]
  + Library name in correct case. (Closes: #692245).
  + Drop existing Debian patches as they no longer apply.
  + Update rules and bump to debhelper 9 build-dep and compat.
  + Change to source format 3.0 (quilt). Drop quilt depends.
 * Update watch file.
  + Thanks to Bart Martens.

Regards,

Markus