xye 0.12.2+dfsg-1

Hello games team -

I have filed an RFS bug [1] for the package xye and uploaded the
package on mentors [2]. I am taking it over from Bart Martens, who have
orphaned it. [3]

I intend to maintain xye in the games team , and I have packaged
it in git under pkg-games [4], and added it to the games team mrconfig.
This is 0.12.2+dfsg-1, while 0.12.1+dfsg-5 is already packaged in
Debian.

If anyone from the games team would like to sponsor it, it would be
greatly appreciated.

I have cleaned up packaging as far as I can, now what is left reported
by lintian is "newer-standards-version",
the experimental "deprecated-configure-filename"
- which I intend to bring upstream, and the pedantic tag
"debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature".

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/732613
[2] https://mentors.debian.net/package/xye
[4] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/xye.git;a=summary