Re: Bug#689824: RFP: yquake2 -- Yamagi Quake II - Enhanced client for Quake II
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#689824: RFP: yquake2 -- Yamagi Quake II - Enhanced client for Quake II
- From: Jonathan Dowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:25:37 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20131111152537.GA31508@bryant.redmars.org>
- In-reply-to: <52483BE7.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <523193EF.email@example.com> <1379105893.2638.1.camel@kff50> <alpine.LFD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <52381BEF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <5244DB74.email@example.com> <52483BE7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 03:40:39PM +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> and uploaded quake/4 (with new quake2 and quake2-server binary packages)
-5 just uploaded to experimental with a minor fix (quake2 →
quake2-engine not quake-engine). When git.d.o returns I'll push
there if there is a repo already and create if not.
> and yquake2/5.11.v2~dfsg1-1 to the NEW queue for experimental.
Still there sadly.
I've found a few bugs in my gdp code relating to the q2mps and cleanup
when one lets gdp download the source.