Re: Bug#689824: RFP: yquake2 -- Yamagi Quake II - Enhanced client for Quake II
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#689824: RFP: yquake2 -- Yamagi Quake II - Enhanced client for Quake II
- From: Jonathan Dowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:32:18 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20131013213218.GA30983@debian>
- In-reply-to: <5244DB74.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <523193EF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1379105893.2638.1.camel@kff50> <alpine.LFD.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <52381BEF.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <5244DB74.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 02:12:20AM +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> >>> Similarly, I'd like to have quake2 support in at least
> >>> game-data-packager/experimental before this hits NEW
> > src:game-data-packager branch wip/quake2
> > Somewhat untested, and only tested via "./game-data-packager" so far.
> > Things still to be done:
> > * Jon, does it look OK to you?
I've poked at this a good bit and it looks pretty sturdy. I've wrapped
up a few other small changes and pushed to unstable.
I plan to work on the test suite a little bit, which I hope is work
which will be useful when gdp gets rewritten (perhaps help with the