Re: Xonotic: gmqcc package review

01.10.2013 17:08, Jonathan Dowland пишет:
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 11:49:08AM +0400, Anton Balashov wrote:
>>> Really? Would texlive-latex-base not suffice? (~101M)
>>
>> No :(
>
> Fair enough. It may be possible to alter the .tex to not require the
> style in the -extra package, but then you'd have to carry such a patch
> around in the debian packaging, and it might compromise the PDF, so I'd
> say it's not worth the bother.
>
> RE compressing the PDF, how big is it? I'd say it's more useful to users
> uncompressed (can be opened immediately, including from a GUI file
> browser); since PDF has internal compression the gains shouldn't be
> large (or perhaps the PDF needs to be internally compressed)?

Hi, Jonathan.
You are right. PDF has internal compression. I got a follow results:
131K Oct  1 21:52 specification.pdf
130K Oct  1 22:07 specification.pdf.gz
But, if install the pdf via debian/docs it will automatically compress
it into gz :) And requires a doc-base control file:

It's something new for me: https://wiki.debian.org/doc-base

My realization:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/gmqcc.git;a=commit;h=e08d4cd8d5f182a4147a77e669a6c4b92f4a4fef