Re: Xonotic: gmqcc package review

On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 11:49:08AM +0400, Anton Balashov wrote:
> > Really? Would texlive-latex-base not suffice? (~101M)
>
> No :(

Fair enough. It may be possible to alter the .tex to not require the
style in the -extra package, but then you'd have to carry such a patch
around in the debian packaging, and it might compromise the PDF, so I'd
say it's not worth the bother.

RE compressing the PDF, how big is it? I'd say it's more useful to users
uncompressed (can be opened immediately, including from a GUI file
browser); since PDF has internal compression the gains shouldn't be
large (or perhaps the PDF needs to be internally compressed)?