Re: DNT - free 3D RPG: request for a sponsor

Hello,

Is there anybody interested in reviewing and/or sponsoring DNT (previously DccNiTghtmare)? Miry, maybe, as you worked on it some years ago...

I would like to underline the fact that I packaged it because I found it in Games/Suggested [6]. Packaging a game nobody is interested in is quite a waste of time. To avoid this kind of situation, it could be a good idea that games in Games/Suggested are rated by the team, including debian developers likely to sponsor them.
What do you think about that ?

Regards,
Vincent